December 8, 2010

The Nativity Song

This is a flip chart of "The Nativity Song" from the Children's Songbook, pg. 52.   I finally learned how to convert it to PDF form!!  It only took me 3 weeks:(  Anyway, it is one of the 3 songs our Primary children are singing in Sacrament Meeting on Dec. 12th.  Our pianist plays the introduction only at the beginning of the song.  We cut it out between the verses to help the song move along.  The idea of the introduction was meant to be played while pictures could be swapped out between the verses.  However, no visuals are supposed to be used in Sacrament Meetings.

This is how the Primary are singing the song:
Verse 1:  Jr. & Sr. Primary sing
Verse 2:  Sr. Girls Only
Verse 3:  Jr. Primary Only
Verse 4:  Sr. Boys Only
Verse 5:  Jr. & Sr. Primary sing


Because I haven't yet figured out how to post a flip chart onto my blog, I submitted it to Sugardoodle.  They have posted it for me:)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! I'm going to use it tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm going to use it tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete