November 28, 2010

I Am Glad For Many Things

Primary Children’s Songbook pg. 151
(Lyrics only)

1.  I am glad for many things, Many things, many things.
    I am glad for many things That are mine today.

2.  I am glad for eyes that see & ears that hear when summer’s near.
     I am glad for eyes and ears that are mine today.

3.  God gave me my family, family, family.
     We are sealed for eternity.  His name I praise today!

4.  Heavn’ly Father loves me so, He sent His Son for all to know
     How to live and how to grow.  *I trust in Him each day.
                                           *(My faith I’ll show each day.)
                                           *(My faith shines bright today.)
      
5.  Thank you, thank you, my heart sings, My heart sings, my heart sings.
     Thank you for the many things That are mine today.


Lyrics for verses 1 & 5 are the original 2 verses published in the Songbook.
Lyrics for verses 2-4 were written by Tifany & Brynn Hoecherl, June 2008.
                        
On verses 2-4, you will need to insert an eighth note here & there to fit the added lyrics to the timing of the song.  

*Choose whatever phrase works for you.  I just couldn’t decide!!! 
          
I have also made a flip chart for verses 2 and 3.  You can find it here.


No comments:

Post a Comment